The window for submissions opens on September 1st.
You can submit via FilmFreeway
The full prize list is available on FilmFreeway.
Judging the Festival takes hours of work for our judges, all of whom are busy professionals who kindly donated their time. We are charging a fee, so the funds raised can be used to pay the judges for their valuable time.
All entries must obtain the appropriate copyright clearances (i.e. music, archive footage, images, etc.). Failure to do so will result in the entry being disqualified from the competition.
All entries must have been completed between 1st June 2022 and 21st November 2022. You cannot submit an old film or a re-edit of entiirely old footage.
Old footage can be used selectively if it makes sense to incorporate it into the film contextually. The Parkour Film Festival reserves the right to reject any film that feels it has relied on older footage too heavily.
Your submission must fall within the 15-30 minute time constraints. This includes all titles & credits
Entries may only be submitted digitally online through the festival submission form.
The same film may only be entered once in the Festival. Filmmakers may submit different films but must pay individual handling fees for each submission.
The final (late) deadline for entries shall be midnight on 21st November 2022.
The Filmmakers are responsible for ensuring all submission materials are submitted by the deadline. If your film is not uploaded by the deadline, you may be required to pay the higher submission fee or have your film rejected.
The organisers' and judges' decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
FilmFreeway is a website for filmmakers to submit their films to hundreds of film festivals globally.
Deadlines & Entry Fees
October 1st, 2022
Fee - £4
November 1st, 2022
Fee - £5
November 21st, 2022
Fee - £10
- Each submission must be accompanied by the appropriate fee. Submission fees are in Pounds sterling (£) per submission and are non-refundable.
- All entries will be viewed before the Festival by the judges to determine award winners and viewed by the public at The Parkour Film Festival.
The estimated time of screening will be December in either London or Brighton.
- The judges determine the award winners. In the event of a tie, the awards and money will be split evenly between the tied films.
- Applicants acknowledge that The Parkour Film Festival reserves the right to update, change & remove the prize offering for all categories.
- Applicants acknowledge that The Parkour Film Festival reserves the right to add or remove judges at any time.
- Applicants acknowledge that The Parkour Film Festival reserves the right to change the nature of screenings and events due to circumstances related to public health and welfare or at the direction of authorities. In such cases, no submission refunds shall be issued.
- Applicants authorise The Parkour Film Festival to exhibit the film if selected and confirm that an exhibition copy will be made available in a required format for screening during the 2022 festival.
- The applicant certifies that they hold all the necessary rights and clearances for the submission of the film, and the film is not subject to any litigation nor is threatened by any litigation.
- By agreeing to these Rules and Terms, I transfer to The Parkour Film Festival the right to use excerpts of the submitted film, its stills, and trailers for the purpose of publicity and marketing of the film at the 2022 festival and for other non-commercial uses related to the promotion of the 2022 festival.
- The Filmmaker/s retain/s all submission and intellectual property rights.
- The applicant acknowledges that the film submission fee does not guarantee acceptance, and no refund will be provided if my film is not selected.
Upon acceptance, The Parkour Film Festival will ask for my film:
1) DCP preferred
2) ProRes preferred
3) Minimum 1920x1080 digital file Quicktime, MP4, AVI, H264
Still have questions? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parkour Film Festival 2022
The Parkour Film Festival is the largest & longest-running festival of its kind.
Now in its 5th year and after hundreds of submissions from around the world, it is a celebration of the incredible and growing filmmaking talent emerging from parkour culture.