COVID-19 Prevention Policy
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves day to day, our top priority during these challenging times continues to be the health and safety of our customers, community & co-workers.
The Motus Projects has taken a number of steps to minimise the spread of COVID-19. Our staff and athletes are now all working from home and following the governments guidelines and have restricted all but essential travel.
All of our stock is shipped from a fulfilment warehouse in the U.K. who have been assured by the government that they will not be forced to close during this lockdown as their work is deemed essential. Not only because they are delivering vital products from numerous companies, but also because for every 1,000 orders they process, that’s 1,000 people that don't need to leave their homes.
However if our fulfilment centre does have to close, we will refund any orders you've placed that have not been dispatched from our warehouse at that time.
They're also implemented the following measures to ensure that your orders are dispatched safely.
- Social distancing within the fulfilment centre.
- Further increased the frequency of cleaning.
- Moved all meetings to video call format.
- Ensured all non-operational team members are working from home.
- Changed fulfilment centre shift patterns and break times, to reduce cross-contamination risks.
- Using disposable cups and cutlery in canteens.
As expected the outbreak is causing some delays with international deliveries. We advise you to check with individual/local couriers for the most up-to-date information.