Job Title - Production & Distribution Assistant
Job type - Part-time (3 days a week)
Salary - £9 per hour
Schedule - 10 am - 4:30 pm - Monday, Wednesday & Friday (can be flexible)
(No weekend hours unless in peak times. Whereby good notice will be given.)
Location - Goudhurst, Kent
Start Date - ASAP
Own transport or ability to get to our office would be required.
The Motus Projects is a growing e-commerce clothing brand with deep roots in the sport of parkour. We're proud to have gained a global customer base and are firm believers in supporting our community wherever possible. , The brand is run from our headquarters 'The Workshop', based in Goudhurst, Kent, where every product & project is developed. As of 2021, we now produce a portion of our products in-house through continued investments in garment decoration technology.
You would be joining our small team at our HQ, where your primary focus would be production & fulfilment of orders, both domestically & internationally as well as responsibilities around maintaining stock levels and helping with inbound stock.
Alongside this would be ample opportunity to be involved in other creative processes ranging from design, content creation and marketing. In short, this is an incredible opportunity to break into the fashion industry and join a fast-growing online clothing brand.
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Ensuring all garments are printed correctly, labelled & bagged.
- Correct packing & fulfilment of orders.
- Talking about music way too much.
- A full understanding of postage systems.
- Assisting with returns processes.
- Playing with Darwin, the dog.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Maintaining a clean & tidy workspace.
- Training (or learning) parkour.
- Having fun.
All equipment & systems training will be provided.
Our desired candidate would be someone that:
- Has an interest in fashion, graphic design, or e-commerce and see's this role as a path to expand on those interests.
- Enjoys working as part of a team but also doesn't mind solo tasks with some good music or a podcast.
- Is a strong communicator and brings positive energy into the workplace.
- Has a growth mindset and likes to learn.
- Is able to multi-task and keep track of multiple things at one time.
- Has an ability to learn software/computer systems.
- Has a high attention to detail and holds their work to a high standard.
- Is trustworthy with a strong work ethic.
- Isn't afraid to suggest new ideas or ways of doing things. (we're all learning every day!
- Performance bonus.
- Casual dress.
- Staff discounts on Motus clothing.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular disruptions to the day to day work to go training/shoot content/do something weird.
- You get to hang out with the best dog in the world.
- Regular interruptions from famous parkour athletes who come by The Workshop to hang out.
- A huge opportunity to grow into full-time work for the brand.
How to apply?
Send a CV & cover letter/video to Giles@themotusprojects.com
Applications must include a cover letter or video to be considered.