The Extinction T-Shirt in light minty green. Featuring a large blue graphic on the back and a small Get Lost graphic on the centre chest.
- A perfected boxy fit - Oversized without being overly long!
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton - better for the planet!
- 180gsm - Perfect for summer training.
- Printed by hand at our HQ (The Workshop) in South East England.
- Graphic designed by @Jawhel - (where possible, we try to source designers from within the Parkour community.)
The inspiration behind this design came from the fact that the human race is living through the best period of our existence, full of prosperity and abundance whilst simultaneously charging towards our own demise through our irreversible impact on the planet. In short, we're partying towards our own extinction.
The large back print was heavily influenced by 80's/90's rave flyers and the ridiculous, almost comical language they used to use to describe the 'wicked' features of their next big event.
Max is 6ft wearing size large.
Measurements can be found in the size guide above.
These shirts feature a boxy, oversized fit.
We advise taking your normal size.